A Part Time Position for an Inventory Specialist will provide support for the flow of product from receiving to installation team, cycle counts, local pick-up and delivery, & vehicle maintenance.
- Receive product, review accuracy, label, and place accordingly in proper locations.
- Stage products for upcoming projects and service calls.
- Inventory cycle counts
- Monitor inventory on vans and replenish as needed.
- Pick up product ordered locally.
- Deliver product to job sites.
- Process RMA’s
- Vehicle drop off and pick up for scheduled maintenance.
- Deliver recyclable materials.
- Assist in ordering when needed.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Additional tasks assigned
- May perform other duties as required
- 1 year of inventory management experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Clean driving record
- Pass drug test, physical and background check